Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society is a reputable, responsible charitable trust, which has been giving young adults the opportunity for personal growth and development through exploration since 1964.
The Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society exists for these reasons:
- To promote the personal development of young people through adventurous activities in wilderness areas.
- To encourage young people to work together by participating in expeditions in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- To increase environmental awareness.
- To improve understanding of different cultures.
- To demonstrate the benefits of physical exercise on mental and physical health.
Applications are invited from young people of either gender, from any racial or cultural background, who are either able-bodied or disabled.
YSES Data Protection Policy
The Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society Data Protection Policy is defined in the following document. YSES Data Protection Policy June 2018
Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society
- Registered Charity Number 1043260
- President, Don Robinson
- Patron, Sir Chris Bonington CVO CBE DL
- Honorary Member, Dr William Turner
- Honorary Member, Ted Grey
- Honorary Member, J O’Brien
The Grants Administrator
68 Ridings Fields